We will ensure that every aspect of our activities is conducted in accordance with sound environmental practices.
We will achieve this by:
- Minimising the consumption of natural resources and energy, whilst consuming material goods in moderation
- Reducing the creation of waste, pollution and emissions by the adoption of improved operating practices and by the recycling of materials whenever practical
- Ensuring all waste is disposed of in a safe and responsible manner
- Ensuring the most suitable mode of transport is used wherever possible when carrying out our business activities
- Using energy saving equipment where appropriate and employ good housekeeping techniques within the work environment
- Raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters
- Expect similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors
- Complying with, and exceeding where possible, all relevant environmental legislation
- Meeting and monitoring of any site/project specific targets
First Aid Medic aims to foster among its staff, suppliers, customers, shareholders and communities local to its operations, an understanding of environmental issues in the context of its business. Our collective task is to ensure that we continually improve the environmental impact of our activities.
By this policy First Aid Medic recognises its responsibility towards protection of the environment, and issues this statement as a commitment of both management and employees to minimizing the environmental impact of its operations.